Sydney’s latest Half Day Sightseeing Tour
- Travel in a small group totalling only 16 people.
- Ideal for Couples, single travellers, families and small Groups.
- Experience a short walk of around 350 metres part of the famous cliff top walk from Bondi to Bronte, the best walk in Sydney (see photo).
- Enjoy the ferry trip past Sydney Heads.
- Circular Quay is the hub to Sydney Ferries and most boats incl the QE 2 (see photo).
- Drinks and refreshments on board the mini bus (see photo).
- Cruise under the Harbour Bridge (see photo).
- Gaze out from the breathtaking cliffs at The Gap at Watsons Bay (see photo).
- Take a walk along Manly Beach Foreshore (see photo)
- Enjoy the best ferry ride in Sydney from Manly to Circular Quay (see photo).
- $25 ferry ride tickets included in price.
Book now, secure your booking with your credit and pay by credit card or cash on the day.
Exciting new Sydney Sightseeing Adventure and Experience.
Sydney Harbour Excursions is a new tour experience that combines our harbour ferries and a small, Mercedes Benz mini coach to take you on an unforgettable tour.
You will experience the best sightseeing on land and water. Learn about our early history from 1788 when Australia was first settled with convicts to present day life in this vibrant city.
By utilizing the ferries/bus connections you will have the opportunity to do so much more. Your unique tour of discovery has two guides, with a driver coordinating the ferry connections and your other guide is with you all the way to enhance your enjoyment.
It will be the highlight of your stay in Sydney – an experience you will remember long after you leave our beautiful country.